I have to admit that this course is not as easy as I expected it to be in the beginning. Though I am still managing to perform fairly well from doing close to no work compared to other courses. I do everything last minute, even the midterms, and I am still able to stay above the class average - something that would prove costly for me in other courses, such as math and physics. The programming language used in this course is odd at first, especially if you have background knowledge in other languages, but it becomes fairly straight forward after a short period of time of analysing it. I strongly believe that Danny is a seasoned and great instructor, but I don't think it was enough to keep me, and a large portion of the class, from falling victim to boredom. The course material is far too dull for it to be interesting to me. Perhaps if I take the upper years courses that Danny is teaching, I'd be more interested, which I am planning to do so next year. In general, I would say that this course definitely lives up to its reputation as a very birdy course and I would highly recommend students to take it as a CGPA booster.
No comments:
Post a Comment